OUR OFFICES ARE OPEN! We are taking every precaution to ensure our clients and team members are safe. Due to precautions related to COVID-19, we have expanded our options for remote consultations. Please contact our office to discuss whether a full phone consultation or video conference is appropriate for your situation.
Cochrane Law Office, P.A.

A Workers' Compensation Law Firm

No Fee if no Recovery in Minnesota and Wisconsin

Call Today!
Mourn Badge

Representing Injured Workers In Minnesota

There are lots of law firms out there today. You can call one and talk to a receptionist and then a legal assistant. You would meet with a lawyer, who would then hand your file to a junior associate, who would then give it to a law clerk for research. There would be multiple hands on your file, and yet not one would promptly return your phone calls.

Located in Roseville, Minnesota, Cochrane Law Office, P.A., focuses on workers’ comp law. We only represent injured workers, not employers. We know the ins and outs of filing a claim, and we can help you.

Were You Injured At Work?

The Cochrane Law Office can help those suffering from a variety of psychological and physical workplace injuries. The injuries may be due to a specific occurrence or repetitive activity. Body parts commonly injured include:

  • Back
  • Shoulder
  • Knees
  • Hand and wrist
  • Head

You may receive compensation for a psychological injury if it is secondary to a physical injury or a consequence of a physical injury.

Legal Fees In Minnesota Workers’ Compensation Claims:

  • Attorney’s fees on disputed indemnity benefits are on a contingency basis — 25 percent of the first $4,000 and 20 percent of the next $60,000. Attorney’s fees are only owed if we are successful.
  • Attorney’s fees on medical and vocational rehabilitation disputes are paid hourly by the insurance company if we are successful. Otherwise, no fees are owed.
  • Litigation expenses are paid by the insurance company if the case is settled out of court or if a favorable decision is issued.

Are You A Union Member Who Suffered A Work-Related Injury?

If you are a union member, you must go through the union’s dispute resolution process. There is less attorney involvement, but we can still counsel you on your claims.

Your employer will have its insurance company defending your claim. The insurance company has every motive to get you to settle quickly. We will aggressively represent your interests to see that you are compensated. If you suffered a work-related injury in Minnesota, call 651-486-6928 or contact us online. We offer a free initial case evaluation.